This is a blog about internet world wide web domain names. It's about what is the best solution for everyone's individual budget, tastes, styles. Hot news from the domain world and much more. Check it now !

Monday, July 02, 2007

Me and Domains

Me and Domains

Me, what about me and the DomaineMaster.com ...I was desperately wanted to have a Domain Name as domainmaster or similar, so i chose www.DomaineMaster.com.

I think that it even better sounds. It's easier for pronounciation, too. I'm feeling great about it, although i admitt the first word 'Domaine' originate from French language, but i didn't planned this, it just happened. I think that this is one of the best choices i could have done !

I wanted to have something which sounds just like 'domain', and when reading domaine, it's even better. The thing is that i had knew the purpose of my enterprise before i was going into the shopping and the real purpose was to show all of You Ladies and Gentlemen, Gals and Guys how quick and smart i can be
J No, of course, not because of that ... the real purpose was to help and teach about choosing the right Domain Name for anyone because most of people are very confused when that question comes into. So this site derived and arised as a helping tool for all of You there who need any kind of Domain Name instructions, guides, experiences and/or testimonials







I find myself eligible to talk and write about it since i'm dealing with it for year so far. Moreover, this business sector has attracted me like nothing similar before, at first sight i fell in love into Domaines.


Here on DomaineMaster you can find several important links if you are looking for a right Domain Name !

If you have something to say and/or to ask, please, make a comment or contact me via e-mail !


Contact the DomaineMaster about possible improvements on this page and everything else You consider relevant !

(With Regard, DomaineMaster)















No comments: